IPA Board Members
IPA Registration Form
The IPA Board
The body is run by a committee of parents who are elected annually at the AGM. The officers of the IPA shall be a committee consisting of 15 Members
- Vice President – 02
- General Secretary
- Assistant Secretary
- Assistant Treasurer
- General Legal Counsel
- Sub Committee representative – 06 members
The Board Engages on Several Fronts
- Conducting planned meetings with the school directors to address areas of concern.
- Ensuring the successful execution of IPA activities and commitments
- Be responsible and accountable to the General Membership for the running of IPA’s affairs
- Check the minutes of the AGM for accuracy, which will then be circulated via email.
- Form sub-committees for specific purposes as deemed necessary.
- Fill any vacancies on the Committee during the year; the position then becomes vacant at the next AGM.