The IPA launched a fully-fledged IPA online portal on the 01st of June 2020, the purpose of it being to create an interactive platform for the Ilma Parent Community for the betterment of all pupils and their families.
The Portal is currently available as a web and mobile version. Key functionalities of the portal are:
- Updates on the latest developments pertaining to the school and the IPA,
- Networking: parents can share their thoughts, concerns, reach out, or even seek help.
- Receive a wealth of knowledge and resources related to child-rearing, special needs, college and career, child safety, education, religion, and much more,
- Get notifications on useful workshops, seminars, events, and study materials
- Parents can promote their business or service on the “marketplace” page for free, thus endorsing parent community upliftment,
- Users may receive special discounts or offer from businesses or services run by other Ilma Parents.
- A dedicated page for any Complaints or Suggestions.
Other responsibilities on behalf of the IPA
The Portal Committee
Headed by Mr. Nawaal Qasim focuses on better networking prospects amongst parents via the IPA portal.
The Complaints and Evaluation Committee
Headed by Mr. Akram Badurdeen will act as a conduit in putting across any complaints and suggestions by parents to the school. The committee also intends to assist the school in investigations and devising solutions.
The Exams Task Force Committee
Headed by Mr. Mohamad Rishad, hopes to address any pedagogical issues faced by the O/L and A/L students of the school and teacher training features for year 8 and above.